Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12

Today, I made a nice dinner ... salmon, salad and a small baked potato w/a cup of iced tea...yummy...however, I totally forgot to take a picture of my nice meal :) BUT i took a picture of the groceries ... hahaha... (my usually least favorite chore, and not that anyone would really want to see brown grocery bags). But, I enjoyed shopping today since I was buying "healthy" foods to help keep Jason's cholesterol levels normal... see what I do for my honey ♥

The classic picture for today would have been one of Korbin from earlier this morning ...I was in the other room and heard Korbin calling me "mmmmooooommmyyyy," "mmmmoooommmm," "mmmmoooommmmyyyy," they were the kind of cries where you can't fully yell out so I ran in the room to find him hanging from the side guardrails of the top bunk bed ....it was a funny sight, yet I'm sure very scary for him! If my camera would have been handy, I would have snapped a picture before rescuing him

No comments: